Who are we?
SOLL (VALE) is a registered charity whose purpose is to provide recreational opportunities for the communities it serves. It is a not for profit organisation which means that all surpluses are re-invested into the service and community. SOLL (VALE) has a voluntary board, with community representation that provide a wide range of professional 'added value' skills.
What we do?
Our purpose is to;
- Provide or assist in the provision of facilities and services for recreational, sporting or other leisure time activities in the interest of the public at large and for social welfare
- Encourage healthy and active lifestyles
- Provide or assist in the provision and management of a wide range of facilities from art, culture and heritage to parks and open spaces
What we have achieved
In 2011/12 we:
- Reduced energy consumption by 10%
- Grew our usage by 20%
- Reduced our fees for concessionary users by 60%
- Increased our turnover by 20%
So…we are a growing company with growing participation, income and surpluses
Soll's vision is to get 'More People, More Active, More Often' and is doing this by being a fun and innovative company that is affordable, accessible and profitable.
We love what we do and we hope that you do too!